Tuesday, May 27, 2008

That Slippery Green Slope...

I'm blogging over at A Good Blog is Hard to Find today. Come on over.

Several years ago, I started faithfully participating in my city's curbside recycling program. To my surprise that small step led to other earth-friendly choices, and now, although I don't own a Prius (yet), let's just say I haven't been this green since I tossed my cookies on a deep-sea fishing trip as a kid.

* I tore up my lawn.
* I grow vegetables in my front yard.
* I have a bat house in the back.
* The bumper sticker on my car says, "Compost Happens."
* I don't eat anything (much) with a face.
* I take my own reusable grocery bags to the store (plastic bags...never again!)

You, too, can be green, kids. Maybe even "person of interest" green. Here are four easy steps...
Read the full blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker