My household has been chosen as a "Nielsen" household. They're sending along booklets for us to faithfully! We promise! fill out so we can help determine what rocks on the tube. We'll probably skew their data. But how cool to be able to report our favorite show is:
Which is back as of last night, thank God. It's the best thing on TV--"Dickensian" seems to be the term thrown around a lot, but I think it's apt.
30 Rock is probably heading into reruns b/c of the strike, but you can get the first season on Netflix. It's a hoot!
And shocking-- I shocked myself here-- by warming up to a show that features high school football (yeah, I know, ick to that) but Friday Night Lights is surprisingly good and pretty addictive. Netflix it.
I'm reading the Best American Short Stories 2007 edited by Stephen King. Haven't finished it yet, but I can definitly see the influence of "the King" in these selections.
- ► 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (125)
- The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox
- Online "Titlepage" to Launch in March
- Bloggers Unite for Patry Francis
- The Brief Wondrous Life of of Oscar Wao
- Now THIS is a book signing
- I'm Glad There Are People in the World Like This.....
- Batleby the Scrivener...NOT
- Snow Show
- Tips and Clips File
- Author to Author: Quinn Dalton
- Watching, reading
- ▼ January (11)
Subscribe Technorati Profile