Bird feeders, fountain, native seed-bearing plants, trees...and before you know it, you're living wild.
From the National Wildlife Federation: "This property provides the four basic habitat elements needed for wildlife to thrive: food, water, cover, and places to raise young."
From William David Thoreau:
"In wildness is the preservation of the world."
- ► 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (125)
- Skip This One
- Shout Out for Bulls Island
- Ragged hollow first drafts
- Hyacinth Haze
- Memorable Secondary Characters
- Awakening to A New Earth
- Tip O' the Hat to James Joyce
- The Girl Who Stopped Swimming
- Good Chemistry
- I finished reading Laura Lippman's What the Dead K...
- All Over the Map
- The Tempest in the Heart
- Living Wild
- ▼ March (13)
Subscribe Technorati Profile