Scroll on down to see a picture of a zen donkey.
I'm heading to the Queen City tomorrow, boot planter in tow, where I'll be signing books at Park Road Books: Tuesday May 26, 6:30 pm, Park Road Books, 4139 Park Road, Park Road Shopping Center, Charlotte, NC 28209, Tel: 704-525-9239
And, as promised, here are a few pictures from last week's Bootylicious Boot Tour stop at McIntyre's Fine Books , in Fearington Village, near Pittsboro, NC. It used to be a dairy farm, and now it's a community and village. What I love--besides McIntyre's, which is an excellent bookstore that always has a crowd for readings--are the belted cows and this... zen donkey. Sunbathing in the mud, here, have you ever seen a more content creature, dwelling in the now?
- ► 2010 (52)
- Charleston, tonight. Pawley's Island tomorrow.
- On Zen donkeys and bookstores
- Scenes from the Bootylicious Booktour
- Book Launch Party Tonght!
- Lic, cool and gleaming
- Stepping Out...in Atlanta
- Malaprops Bound
- On The Road again...
- And the Winner is...
- Seedy Characters Contest: update
- Green Thoughts: These Deaths are Stingless
- Seedy Characters Contest: four more days
- Contest: Secret Keepers & Seedy Characters
- ▼ May (13)
- ► 2008 (89)
Subscribe Technorati Profile