Was it the magic mushroom there in the middle? Is that why these gnomes are so...mellow? Not so much stoned, though, as cemented. They're hanging out a place by the highway up near Sylva, NC.
Admit it-- you don't have anything better to do today than escape the heat and head for a bookstore. If you're in the area:
- ► 2010 (52)
- Dispatches from the Road
- Shady R&R
- Ironweed, Beautiful Ironweed
- Going Wild & Green...
- Today's Blog Stop & Seedy Character Contest
- What I Like About You
- Not to be missed: Tim Gautreaux's short story, "Id...
- On Writing: My Interview at WordHustlerInk
- Guest Blog: Setting--warped a little
- Family Secrets, Video Interview
- Pottie Pitcher Plants
- On daylilies, signed copies of SECRET KEEPERS & Wh...
- Fiction Addiction today, 2 pm
- Reading in Travelers Rest
- Blog Tour & a Fame-seeking Hummingbird
- Blog Tour Today: Writers Inspired
- Blog Stop Today: The Importance of Book Covers
- Today's Blog Stop: Flash Fiction Chronicles
- City Lights at 7 pm
- Donna's Book Pub...pull up a chair
- GPS. Fireside Books. Litchfield Books.
- More "Boot" Tour
- WOW! The Muffin
- ▼ June (23)
- ► 2008 (89)
Subscribe Technorati Profile