I have a sunny, soil-enriched spot in my heart for William Wordsworth. He of the daffodil poem fame. It's hard not to like the Romantics--the English poets from the eighteenth century I mean, not the band from the 80's, they of the "What I Like About You" fame--although, come to think of it, that song rocks.
So....words of wisdom today, courtesy of Wordsworth [illustrated with two photos of my front yard]: "Laying out grounds may be considered a liberal art, in some sort like poetry and painting."-- William Wordsworth
Oh, and picture this:
Bootylicious blog tour stop today is at Self-Help Daily, where I talk about how taking photographs in the garden keeps me "grounded."
- ► 2010 (52)
- Dispatches from the Road
- Shady R&R
- Ironweed, Beautiful Ironweed
- Going Wild & Green...
- Today's Blog Stop & Seedy Character Contest
- What I Like About You
- Not to be missed: Tim Gautreaux's short story, "Id...
- On Writing: My Interview at WordHustlerInk
- Guest Blog: Setting--warped a little
- Family Secrets, Video Interview
- Pottie Pitcher Plants
- On daylilies, signed copies of SECRET KEEPERS & Wh...
- Fiction Addiction today, 2 pm
- Reading in Travelers Rest
- Blog Tour & a Fame-seeking Hummingbird
- Blog Tour Today: Writers Inspired
- Blog Stop Today: The Importance of Book Covers
- Today's Blog Stop: Flash Fiction Chronicles
- City Lights at 7 pm
- Donna's Book Pub...pull up a chair
- GPS. Fireside Books. Litchfield Books.
- More "Boot" Tour
- WOW! The Muffin
- ▼ June (23)
- ► 2008 (89)
Subscribe Technorati Profile